From Eggdrop Wiki
Welcome to the Eggdrop Wiki. Be a hero, contribute!
- How to compile Eggdrop 1.6.21
- Eggdrop1.8 development version
- Frequently Asked Questions (Contains common errors as well)
- Eggdrop default configuration file explained
- I get errors like "undefined reference to `cron_matchfld'" during the linking state (compiling with clang)
Tcl related issues
- The Problem with Threaded Tcl (or 'My bot starts up but never goes to IRC and I can't telnet to it and it only works with ./eggdrop -n eggdrop.conf')
- How to get Eggdrop to compile with Tcl8.6 (or 'Fixing compilation errors about "interp has no member result"')
- I installed the tcl-dev package but eggdrop doesn't find it on my new operating system (Ubuntu 14, etc.)
- With Tcl8.5.10, eggdrop crashes: *** glibc detected *** ./eggdrop: free(): invalid next size (fast): ... ***
- Installing Tcl locally to your shell
- Compilation error 'Tcl_NotifierProcs has no member named initNotifierProc'
- How to change the handle length from the default setting (Or, "My eggdrop truncates handles to 9 chars, how do I fix that?")
- I want Eggdrop to speak and understand UTF-8. I want it so badly that I'm willing to take the ugliest hack available!
- I want to stop eggdrop from crashing if a script contains an error
- I have OpenSSL installed but ./configure still can't see it. (Ubuntu 11.10)
- DCC chat does not work.
- How can I register to help work on this wiki?
Eggdrop and Networks
- Bot policies - Partial coverage for both UnderNet and EFnet servers
- Network Notes - A list of tips, tricks, and notes for various other networks