From Eggdrop Wiki
For the full Changelog, click here.
Changes from RC1 to release version
- Fixed a very old bug where unsetting the "nick-len" variable in Tcl, then attempting to restart the bot will crash it.
- Cygwin 1.7 can have issues getting the dns server list, you can now set the dns-servers config variable to fix this.
- QNX6/Mac OS X/Solaris dns.mod fixes
- 64bit fixes
- Crash bug fix with Tcl8.5.10 and workaround for a bug in Tcl8.5.10
- Reverted the ability of vwait and update to process Eggdrop events - this will come in 1.8 (too buggy for now).
- env(TZ) default config setting is now correct
- Compilation against Tcl8.3/8.4 works again
New/modified config variables
- dns-servers : List of DNS servers dns.mod uses, writable
- dns-cache : Time in seconds to cache successful DNS replies
- dns-negcache : Negative DNS replies caching time
- dns-maxsends : Limits the number of retries for failed DNS queries
- dns-retrydelay : Time in seconds between retries